Best Island Hopping in West Coast
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Barbados team
Because of Barbados' geographical position andas an airline hub, this is the perfect jumping offpoint for little jaunts to neighboring islands. Aflight of about 45 minutes can take you to placesof diverse Caribbean beauty and charm.
For lush volcanic mountains, try Grenada, St. Lucia, St. Vincent or Dominica. For multi-cultural hubbub, visit Trinidad. For a few days' sailing from port to port, hop down to The Grenadines and charter a yacht through the little islands that time forgot. You can also sometimes go for the day – fly over in the morning, sail all day and come home feeling like you've been away for a week. If life is about making memories, this is one you won't want to forget!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Barbados:If youʻre booking your trip to Barbados last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barbados: 4-Hour Private Customized Island Tour
- Barbados: Rural Tracks and Trails Guided E-Bike Tour
- Barbados Beach Day & Turtle Swim Experience
- Bridgetown: Carlisle Bay Turtle and Shipwreck Boat Cruise
- Barbados: Tour of Harrison's Cave & Hunte's Gardens