Best Boat Trips and Cruises in Barbados
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Barbados team
With over 70 miles of pollution free coastline and warm, crystal clear azure waters, Barbados has superb conditions for sailing and an exciting range of coastal cruises for visitors to choose from that is best suited to your taste.
Barbados offers a huge fleet of well-maintained vessels with full-trained captains and crew, who all seem to have that wonderful warm Bajan spirit & friendly attitudes. The variety of cruises is wide - from the luxurious, sleek mega-catamarans, to the wild & fun party cruises, and the smaller, more intimate 'take-it-easy' mono-hulls.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Barbados:If youʻre booking your trip to Barbados last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barbados: 4-Hour Private Customized Island Tour
- Barbados: Rural Tracks and Trails Guided E-Bike Tour
- Barbados Beach Day & Turtle Swim Experience
- Bridgetown: Carlisle Bay Turtle and Shipwreck Boat Cruise
- Barbados: Tour of Harrison's Cave & Hunte's Gardens