Best Golfing in Barbados
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Barbados team
Barbados possesses an incredible richness of golf courses for such a small island. On the South Coast can be found The Barbados Golf Club,a well-maintained championship course that is open to the public,as is Club Rockley,a 9-hole enjoyable course.
The West Coast offers four PGA standard courses whose close proximity and quality represent a veritable 'Golfer's Paradise'. Sandy Lane offers three courses, two of which are Tom Fazio designed and Royal Westmoreland is a beautiful and impressive Robert Trent-Jones Jr. creation. The first eighteen holes are open at the stunning Apes Hill Club.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Barbados:If youʻre booking your trip to Barbados last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barbados Beach Day & Turtle Swim Experience
- Barbados: Tour of Harrison's Cave & Hunte's Gardens
- Barbados: Catamaran Tour with Snorkeling and Lunch
- Barbados: 4-Hour Private Customized Island Tour
- Barbados: Rural Tracks and Trails Guided E-Bike Tour