Best Tropical Gardens in Barbados
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Barbados team
Barbados has won 14 gold medals at the Chelsea Flower Show for the Barbados Horticultural Society's exhibits of the island's flora. There are six stunning gardens open to the public year round - all quite different and all well worth a visit.
They all have amazing plants being located in the lush parishes of St. Joseph and St. Thomas. The Flower Forest has the best views, Welchman Hall Gully, the most interesting trees and wild monkeys, Hunte's Gardens the largest variety of ornamental plants, Andromeda Gardens, the most interesting plants and Orchid World, the best orchids.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Barbados:If youʻre booking your trip to Barbados last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barbados Beach Day & Turtle Swim Experience
- Barbados: Tour of Harrison's Cave & Hunte's Gardens
- Barbados: Catamaran Tour with Snorkeling and Lunch
- Barbados: 4-Hour Private Customized Island Tour
- Barbados: Rural Tracks and Trails Guided E-Bike Tour