Events in Barbados
With activities like sailing, surfing, scuba, world-class golfing, numerous sporting events such as polo, horse racing, car racing, game fishing, distance running, hiking and beach volleyball, to name a few, plus shopping, music and cultural festivals, top-notch cuisine, and a unique natural environment, there's something for everyone to do.So you thought all there was to do in Barbados was laze your holiday away on our gorgeous beaches! Although chilling out on the beach is the #1 activity for visitors, Barbados is an action packed island with tons to get into.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Barbados:If youʻre booking your trip to Barbados last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barbados: 4-Hour Private Customized Island Tour
- Barbados: Rural Tracks and Trails Guided E-Bike Tour
- Barbados Beach Day & Turtle Swim Experience
- Bridgetown: Carlisle Bay Turtle and Shipwreck Boat Cruise
- Barbados: Tour of Harrison's Cave & Hunte's Gardens