Best Museums in Countryside
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Barbados team
As a result of nearly 400 years of rich history, Barbados now has an impressive line up of nine museums. Some are brand new with state of the art interactive exhibits while others are older labours of love - all are well worth a visit.
Barbados nine museums cover areas of the island's past such as West Indies cricket, Barbados' ancient Jewish Synagogue, sugar, the Concorde Supersonic Jet and its special relationship with Barbados, the islands Parliament, the third oldest the Commonwealth, George Washington's stay in 1751, marine life and Barbados natural and social history.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Barbados:If youʻre booking your trip to Barbados last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barbados Beach Day & Turtle Swim Experience
- Barbados: Tour of Harrison's Cave & Hunte's Gardens
- Barbados: Catamaran Tour with Snorkeling and Lunch
- Barbados: 4-Hour Private Customized Island Tour
- Barbados: Rural Tracks and Trails Guided E-Bike Tour