Best For Kids and Teens in Countryside
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Barbados team
Barbados is a wonderful choice for a family holiday destination with its wide scope of attractions to see, places to visit and explore that would be particularly enjoyed by the young. Please take note of the age limits for some of the attractions.
Suggestions: Farley Hill National Park- perfect for a picnic, ruins to explore and play ground. Visit Gun Hill Signal Station and Lion- a giant carved rock lion. The Barbados Museum has a good interactive Children's Gallery. At Chalky Mount Potteries see and try the ancient method of pottery making. Bath recreational Park has a seaside playgound.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Barbados:If youʻre booking your trip to Barbados last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barbados: 4-Hour Private Customized Island Tour
- Barbados: Rural Tracks and Trails Guided E-Bike Tour
- Barbados Beach Day & Turtle Swim Experience
- Bridgetown: Carlisle Bay Turtle and Shipwreck Boat Cruise
- Barbados: Tour of Harrison's Cave & Hunte's Gardens