My Guide Website?
Bridgetown: Atlantic Coast Train Line Hike and Bike Tour1 Reviews
Hike along the scenic landscapes of the Atlantic Coast Train Line, and visit the most significant locations including Bathsheba, Chalky Mount & The Saddle Back road on an e-bike.
- Discover spectacular scenic landscapes along the former Atlantic Coast Train Line
- Hike along the rugged East Coast of Barbados and soak up epic views
- Marvel at the architecture of the oldest Theological College in the Western hemisphere, Codrington College
- Experience the tranquility of Bath Beach, a favorite Bajan picnic spot
- Learn about the history and heritage of the island from your expert guides
DescriptionThe adventure begins with pickup from your island accommodation or a convenient meeting point. Arrive at the sleepy fishing village of Tent Bay, characterized by the stunning scenery of the Scottish District that is so wonderfully different to other parts of the island. From Tent Bay embark on a 6 km hike along the rugged East Coast of the island, following the former train line that existed between Bridgetown and Belleplaine in the late 1800s. Along the way, soak up breathtaking panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and learn about the history and heritage of Barbados from your expert guides. The hike ends at Bath Beach where you’ll hop on your electric bike and start the second part of the tour. Travel along hilly tracks and the coastal cliffs of Forteqsue, passing through Conset Cutting. Arrive at a scenic lookout point and marvel at the incredible view of Culpepper Island before heading back to Bath Beach for some well-deserved complimentary drinks and a swim in the sea.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Two tour guides A high-performance electric mountain bike Helmet Backpack Water bottle Complimentary rum punch and beer
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now