Relax, Refresh, Renew at The Crane Resort
Serenity Spa has adopted a holistic approach to wellness with the well-being of the individual in mind. Their attentive service and professional staff help ensure that the goals of their clients with regards to exercise, nutrition, relaxation and even self-awareness, are accomplished.
The team is dedicated to service excellence and strive continually to exceed guest expectations creating an all-encompassing spa care experience that relaxes, refreshes and renews in a welcoming, serene, comfortable environment! This is their philosophy.
Serenity Spa offers a range of treatments. Crane Signatures include the unique Hot Shell Massage and tempting Caribbean Four Hand Massage where two therapists work in sync to massage away aches and tensions. Other tropical and aromatherapeutic massages are also available, including couples and prenatal massage. Body treatments, facials, and hands and feet therapy are also available. Learn more about their treatments by viewing the current Serenity Spa brochure.
The Spa has a fitness centre with state-of-the-art equipment, personal training and yoga. Or you may wish to utilize one of two tennis courts - rackets are available for loan and tennis balls for purchase.
Serenity Spa does cater to children between the ages of 8 - 15 years once adult supervised. Body treatments and facials are only available for persons over 16. Serenity also can provide tailor-made gift vouchers.
Special notes and spa etiquette:
1. Clients are invited to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their appointments so these can begin promptly as scheduled.
2. Spa reservations can be made with a spa concierge from Monday to Saturday - 9am - 5:30pm by dialling +1 (246) 423 6220 Ext. 6521.
3. Cancellations are accepted up to 4 hours prior to the start of your appointment without incurring a charge.
4. For non-resident guests credit card details are required upon reservation.
5. Patrons should be suitably attired and avoid bringing valuables to the Spa.
6. Smoking nor use of mobile phones may not be used, throughout the spa.
7. Please advise the receptionist at the time of booking if you have any health conditions,
allergies, or injuries which could affect your choice of treatment.
Monday to Thursday - 9am to 5:30pm
Friday to Saturday - 10am - 6pm
Sunday - 10am - 4pm