Best Tax Free in Barbados
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Barbados team
Barbados may well be known as the tax free haven of the Eastern Caribbean and is one of the region's best shopping destinations for genuine, top quality goods and products at competitive prices. These can often reflect savings of up to 50%.
Tax free offerings include jewellery, timepieces and fragrances. Establishments that offer tax free shopping also provide free and reliable delivery of your purchases to the airport or cruise terminal where they can be reclaimed. This is especially so for alcohol and tobacco, which unlike other duty free purchases may not be sold over the counter.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Barbados:If youʻre booking your trip to Barbados last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barbados: 4-Hour Private Customized Island Tour
- Barbados: Rural Tracks and Trails Guided E-Bike Tour
- Barbados Beach Day & Turtle Swim Experience
- Bridgetown: Carlisle Bay Turtle and Shipwreck Boat Cruise
- Barbados: Tour of Harrison's Cave & Hunte's Gardens