Best Home and Decor in South-East Coast
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Barbados team
Stylish homes are a tradition in Barbados, from stately plantation estates to charming chattel houses. In years past Barbadians travelled abroad to shop for furnishings and accessories to adorn their homes, but that is no longer necessary today.
While dynamic and clever design teams certainly have a presence on the island, the average individual with the internet or cable TV, some time and a little imagination, can visit any of various home decor boutiques and pick out a little pick-me-up for the house. Local art, craft, textiles and pottery can also add a contemporary Caribbean touch.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Barbados:If youʻre booking your trip to Barbados last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barbados: 4-Hour Private Customized Island Tour
- Barbados: Rural Tracks and Trails Guided E-Bike Tour
- Barbados Beach Day & Turtle Swim Experience
- Bridgetown: Carlisle Bay Turtle and Shipwreck Boat Cruise
- Barbados: Tour of Harrison's Cave & Hunte's Gardens