If you need a thoughtful gift or a meaningful souvenir to take home from your stay in Barbados - choose a book!
Barbados Books is Best For
Directions to Barbados Books
Miller Publishing's diverse collection covers various aspects of Barbadian life and culture, including a trio of souvenir gift books, action packed Cricket, Diving and the fascinating underwater world, fine Caribbean Cooking, exquisite Restaurants and Dining, beautiful Caribbean Art, Architecture and Design, Plants and Gardens and Military History.
Stunning photography is featured in each of the books, drawing you in and transporting you to our fascinating and wonderful island.
Choose from the following titles:
• ABSOLUTELY BARBADOS - One man's mission to discover the heart and soul of a caribbean paradise. by Julian Armfield
• HOTEL BARBADOS - My Life of discretion at The Ocean View by John Chandler
• STEVAN GERRARD, MICHAEL OWEN AND...ME - Mike Yates tells his story with Keith Miller
• ISLAND IN THE SUN - Story of Tourism in Barbados
• BARBADOS NATIONAL TRUST - Guardians of our Heritage - 50 years
• HISTORIC CHURCHES OF BARBADOS - by Professor Henry Fraser
• PIP AND NIP - A child's story book about two soldier crabs
• PRAYERS FROM BARBADOS
• IT'S A BAJAN 'TING (photo book)
• BAJAN COOKING IN A NUTSHELL (Recipes by Sally Miller)
• CONTEMPORARY CARIBBEAN COOKING (Recipes by Sally Miller)
• THE CLIFF (Recipes by Paul Owens)
• ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN IN BARBADOS
• THE RESTAURANTS IN BARBADOS
• BARBADOS DIVE GUIDE (By Lucy Agace)
• BARBADOS IN BLOOM - Tropical Gardens & Plants
• GARDENS FROM BARBADOS (notebook)
• CARIBBEAN COOKBOOK: A Lifetime of Recipes by Rita Springer
• A CONCISE & ILLUSTRATED MILITARY HISTORY OF BARBADOS 1627-2007 (By Major Michael Hartland)
• HISTORIC HOUSES OF BARBADOS (By Henry Fraser & Ronnie Hughes)
• BARBADOS A CORAL PARADISE
• THE GREAT GUNS OF BARBADOS
You can also visit the website to purchase any of these stunning books.