Best What to do if it rains in South-East Coast
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Barbados team
Yes, Barbados has an idyllic climate with over 3000 hours of sunshine a year, but we do get occassional rain showers. How else would we have those beautiful flowers, green vegetation, rolling cane fields and lush tropical gardens?
When the rain falls there is stil plenty to do and places to visit: art galleries, museums, historic houses, shopping centres, a sugar or rum factory to name a few.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Barbados:If youʻre booking your trip to Barbados last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barbados: 4-Hour Private Customized Island Tour
- Barbados: Rural Tracks and Trails Guided E-Bike Tour
- Barbados Beach Day & Turtle Swim Experience
- Bridgetown: Carlisle Bay Turtle and Shipwreck Boat Cruise
- Barbados: Tour of Harrison's Cave & Hunte's Gardens