Best Surfing and Water Sports in South Coast
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Barbados team
Over the years Barbados has gained worldwide recognition as a perfect destination for action-packed watersports, with international class windsurfing and surfing already well-established, and kitesurfing and paddle surfing becoming the latest craze.
The best time for windsurfing in Barbados is November to July, the wind and sea conditions are consistent. You don’t need much wind or waves for kitesurfing, so the window for this sport is almost year round.Surfers and boogie boarders can usually find a decent break between December and June. Find out more about Waterman Sports.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Barbados:If youʻre booking your trip to Barbados last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barbados: 4-Hour Private Customized Island Tour
- Barbados: Rural Tracks and Trails Guided E-Bike Tour
- Barbados Beach Day & Turtle Swim Experience
- Bridgetown: Carlisle Bay Turtle and Shipwreck Boat Cruise
- Barbados: Tour of Harrison's Cave & Hunte's Gardens