Best Rum and Factory Tours in West Coast
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Barbados team
Barbados is the birthplace of rum. Referred to in Barbadian history books from the seventeenth century as Rumbullion or Killdevil, the hellish liquor which started life then has been refined and is enjoying growing global prominence as a fine spirit.
Barbados has been making rum ever since from our own sugar cane and the island boasts several brands that are enjoying an international following. Several fo the refineries and distilleries are open to the public with tours and sampling. They present an interesting history and of course, enjoyable tastings, of the pure rum and its famous punch!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Barbados:If youʻre booking your trip to Barbados last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barbados: 4-Hour Private Customized Island Tour
- Barbados: Rural Tracks and Trails Guided E-Bike Tour
- Barbados Beach Day & Turtle Swim Experience
- Bridgetown: Carlisle Bay Turtle and Shipwreck Boat Cruise
- Barbados: Tour of Harrison's Cave & Hunte's Gardens