Best Island Tours in South Coast
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Barbados team
Guided Tours are the best way to see the hidden sightseeing-treasures of Barbados, ranging from breathtaking look-out points on top of hills down to secluded coves on the coast. Several companies offer these tours as an exciting option for visitors.
The scenery of Barbados varies greatly: the rugged hills of the central and Eastern areas with their lush, tropical vegetation; the flatter, drier North with its open, wild beauty; the gentle undulating slopes of the more developed South; the easy-going and luxurious West Coast. It's all different, attractive and so many places well worth seeing!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Barbados:If youʻre booking your trip to Barbados last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barbados: 4-Hour Private Customized Island Tour
- Barbados: Rural Tracks and Trails Guided E-Bike Tour
- Barbados Beach Day & Turtle Swim Experience
- Bridgetown: Carlisle Bay Turtle and Shipwreck Boat Cruise
- Barbados: Tour of Harrison's Cave & Hunte's Gardens