Best Caves in North Coast
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Barbados team
An amazing complex of caverns filled with cascading streams and crystalline formations run underground in Barbados. Some believe these crystals contribute to people's sense of well being on the island. There are also sea caves around the coastline.
The public can view a spectacular example of Barbados' subterranean world at Harrison's Cave, a world-class facility re-opened in 2010 and open daily. The Animal Flower Cave, also a public facility, is a fine example of a large sea cave with several caverns and beautiful salt water pools located on the northern most tip of Barbados.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Barbados:If youʻre booking your trip to Barbados last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barbados: 4-Hour Private Customized Island Tour
- Barbados: Rural Tracks and Trails Guided E-Bike Tour
- Barbados Beach Day & Turtle Swim Experience
- Bridgetown: Carlisle Bay Turtle and Shipwreck Boat Cruise
- Barbados: Tour of Harrison's Cave & Hunte's Gardens