My Guide Website?
Bridgetown: Oistins Reservation with Drink & Hotel Transfer10 Reviews
Savor the local food, drink and culture in Oistins. Explore the lively coastal town on this 4-hour visit, then dine on the day's delicious catches straight from the BBQ, complemented by local beer and rum and enjoy time to shop for handmade souvenirs.
- Soak up the culture of Oistins – a small fishing community on the Barbados coast
- Feast upon fresh fish straight from the grill and try local beer and rum
- Enjoy the music played by the local DJs, including Reggae, Pop and Calypso
- Peruse the vendor stalls for handicrafts and souvenirs
DescriptionEnjoy a quick and comfortable transfer from your hotel or villa to Oistins, where you'll be shown around this charming fishing community and escorted to a reserved table at one of the local restaurants, with 1 complimentary drink included. Soak up the lively atmosphere, dining on the specialty fresh fish – stopping off only at the barbecue on its way from the sea to your plate! Or else try one of the many other delectable regional dishes, with vegetarians catered for too, all whilst sampling the beer, rum, and culture (at your own expense). After dinner and drinks, you'll have time for a post-meal stroll, while perusing the vendor stalls of handicrafts and souvenirs and savoring the vibrant nightlife of this wonderful corner of the Caribbean. Then rendezvous with your escort at the agreed time and place for the return trip to Bridgetown.
IncludesRound-trip transportation Reserved table 1 complimentary drink
- Dress casually
- This tour is only offered on Friday nights
- Only cash is accepted at the restaurant; no credit cards