- Sail out to sea by a classic catamaran to snorkel with turtles and shipwrecks
- Soak up the sunrays on the vessel's deck, or take shelter in the ample shade
- Benefit from a professional guide and all the necessary snorkeling equipment
- Swim among tropical fish and other marine life as you explore beneath the waves
- Enjoy a delicious hot buffet lunch and open bar as you take in the scenery
Step aboard a classic catamaran for a guided snorkeling trip to the waters around Barbados. See Sea Turtles and shipwrecks, enjoy lunch and an open bar, and relax on board the vessel.
Enjoy pickup from your accommodation before boarding the catamaran in Bridgetown. Be greeted by the crew and get ready to head out into the Ocean and your first snorkeling stop.
Strap on your snorkeling equipment and dive into the ocean to encounter its friendly sea turtles. Emerge from the water to dry off and soak up some sun rays on deck.
Head back into the water on your second stop to dive amongst historical shipwrecks. Marvel at the colorful, tropical fish swimming among the ancient remains of boats.
Take in some more sun on the deck or relax in the shade as the catamaran makes a trip up the west cost of the island. Feast on a delicious lunch served by your crew including an open bar.
Swim out to the beach for a stroll on the golden sand, or dance to some music on the ship's deck. Sail back to Bridgetown energised by your experience.
Unlimited drinks (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
Sea Turtle snorkeling
Snorkeling and safety equipment
Pickup and drop-off
- You must complete a passenger waiver form before boarding the catamaran.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund