Tropical Art Glasses - Barbados
Directions to Tropical Art Glasses
Are you a business owner in Barbados?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Barbados.Find Out More
Tropical Art Glasses has been producing fused glass creations since 1995, fun and functional giftware including plates and bowls, platters and trays, picture frames, and keepsake boxes. Sturdy glass face basins (sinks) in a variety of patterns are also available. All Tropical Art Glasses' creations are fit for daily use and custom designed pieces can be arranged, just go see owner, Emiliano, at his workshop or give him a call.
Tropical Art Glasses' line of products can be viewed online and is available at the following locations:
- Cave Shepherd: Broad Street, Holetown, Vista Worthing and The Crane Resort
- Columbian Emeralds: Hilton Barbados
- Island Crafts: Airport Departure Lounge and Pelican Craft Centre
- Tamarind Seed: Airport Check-in Lounge and The Crane Resort
- The Tropical Art Glasses Workshop in Pelican Centre, where you can view the artisans at work.
The workshop is open Monday to Friday from 10am to 5pm, and some Saturdays.