My Guide Website?
Barbados: Sunset, Turtle, & Shipwreck Cruise w/ Snacks2 Reviews
Experience a catamaran cruise off the coast of Barbados. Go snorkeling with sea turtles and swim over shipwrecks. Enjoy canapés and an open bar aboard the boat as you watch the sunset.
- Enjoy the scenery on a sun-drenched boat tour off the coast of Barbados
- Experience snorkeling alongside the island's friendly sea turtle population
- Drift over historical shipwrecks full off colorful tropical fish
- Snack on canapes and have some drinks from the open bar aboard the boat
- Watch the sunset over the Caribbean as you sail back at the end of your tour
DescriptionTake a sunset cruise in a catamaran off the coast of Barbados. Go snorkeling among sea turtles and shipwrecks, then enjoy canapes and an open bar aboard the boat. Start your tour with a pickup from the cruise terminal or your hotel on the south or west coast. Board your catamaran and set sail off the west coast of Barbados. Stop at your first snorkeling location for a close encounter with some of the island's sea turtles. At the next stop, drift over historical shipwrecks teeming with colorful tropical fish. After your snorkeling stops, relax aboard the boat and enjoy the scenery. Have a canape or a drink from the open bar. On the way back, admire the change of scenery as dusk approaches. Watch the sunset from the ocean as you sail back to Bridgetown.
IncludesUnlimited drinks (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) Snorkeling Snorkeling equipment Hot and cold canapés Pickup and drop-off to and from hotels/select villas/cruise ships (west and south coasts)
- You'll need to fill out a waiver before boarding Pickup is not available from private residences