My Guide Website?
Barbados: Northern Cliffs and Canefields Hike and eBike Tour2 Reviews
Join this tour of Barbados' northern cliffs and canefields for a challenging experience and be rewarded with spectacular coastal views.
- Hike 3.5 kilometers along untouched coastal cliffs ending at the century old historic Harrison Point lighthouse
- Ride eBikes along fast double tracks through sugar cane fields grown by the world's oldest rum label
- Marvel at panoramic views of the northen tip of the island taking in vistas of three of the island's coastlines from one secret spot
DescriptionChallenge and push yourself on this hike and eBike tour for a uniquely challenging Barbados experience along routes that most tourists never get to see. Begin your expedition with a 3.5-kilometer northward heading hike beginning in Maycocks, St Lucy. Hike along untouched coastal cliffs frequented only by night fishermen from the local village and finish up at Harrison Point Lighthouse. Here, pick up your eBike and begin your 20-kilometer ride through rural St. Lucy. See quaint Chattel houses and speed through sugar cane fields where the world-famous Mount Gay Rum is made. Finish your experience at a secluded beach cove for some well-deserved rum punch and beer.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Two tour guides High-performance electric mountain bike Helmet, eyewear, backpack, and water bottle Complimentary rum punch and beer
- There are no bathroom facilities on this tour.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility. It involves a lot of sweating, steep inclines, and walking on sharp rocks at times.