My Guide Website?
Barbados: 5-Hour Island Tour with Lunch and Drinks7 Reviews
Experience the people, culture, and history of Barbados on this Pride of Barbados Plantation Tour. Take in scenic views and splendid architecture, feast on the delicious local cuisine, and enjoy the beer and rum that’s produced on the island.
- See the second-oldest town, Speightstown, and its beautiful architecture
- Stop by the first site of worship, St. James Anglican Church
- Admire the northern tip of the island, Animal Flower Cave, with its crashing waves
- Take a guided tour of St. Nicholas Abbey Plantation and its distillery, and taste the rum
- Enjoy lunch and drinks at at a local restaurant
- Take in panoramic views of the east coast from Cherry Tree Hill, 850 feet above sea level
DescriptionYour tour will take you through historic Bridgetown and to the Garrison, which is now a World Heritage Site. Head north from here along the western coast, known by the locals as the Platinum Coast because of the number of million-dollar homes in the area. Holetown, the next site of interest, was the first British settlement. Stop at St. James Anglican Church, built on the site of the first place of worship on Barbados. As you leave the west coast and travel to the northern tip of the island, your next stop is the Animal Flower Cave where you will see crashing waves against the cliff. You then head off to St. Nicholas Abbey Plantation. Enjoy a guided tour of the plantation house and its rum distillery. You’ll be offered a complimentary rum or fruit punch and also have a chance to taste their magnificent non-blended rum. You will then stop for lunch and drinks at a local restaurant. Continue east along the shoreline and experience the full force of the Atlantic Ocean crashing onto the island. At breathtaking Bathsheba you’ll see the famous surfing spot known as the Soup Bowl. This is a surfers’ paradise, featuring mushroom-shaped boulders offshore.
IncludesTransportation Entrance fees Lunch and drinks Live commentary from your driver-guide Gratuities
- • Dress for the tour is casual • The tour is not wheelchair accessible
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now