Crop Over Craft Works 2017
Innovation, Creativity, DesignSat Jul 1st 2017 at 10:00 until 18:00
Barbados, St. Ann's Garrison, St Michael, St Michael https://www.myguidebarbados.com/events/crop-over-craft-works VISIT WEBSITE
CROP OVER and CRAFT combine to bring you an explosion of culture and heritage at the Barbados Museum on Saturday, 1st July 2017.
We will be bringing you a full day of entertainment for the entire family and with plenty of activities for all ages, this is the perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon.
Here is a little bit of what you can expect:
* A fantastic showcase of the island’s best artisans in basketry, visual arts, ceramics and pottery, metal work, textiles and much more.
* A Bajan Eats station with all your favourite Bajan delicacies including, pudding and souse, pickled seacat and pickled lobster, fishcakes and more tasty treats.
* Tea Garden for a refreshing afternoon treat.
* Children’s Zone with Face Painting and Jumping Tents.
* Get the best deals on used books in our Literary Corner.
This is just a taste of what you can expect at CROP OVER CRAFT WORKS!
Come early and stay late!!