Crop Over Craft Works Fair 2018
Innovation, Creativity, DesignSat Jun 9th 2018 at 10:00 until 18:00
Barbados, St. Ann's Garrison, St MichaelBarbados https://www.myguidebarbados.com/events/crop-over-craft-works VISIT WEBSITE
CROP OVER and CRAFT combine to bring you an explosion of culture and heritage at the Barbados Museum on Saturday 9th June, 2018.
This is a full day of entertainment for the entire family with plenty of activities for all ages, the perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon.
Here is a little bit of what you can expect:
* A fantastic showcase of the island’s best artisans in basketry, visual arts, ceramics and pottery, metal work, textiles and much more.
* A Bajan Eats station with all your favourite Bajan delicacies including, pudding and souse, pickled seacat and pickled lobster, fishcakes and more tasty treats.
* Tea Garden for a refreshing afternoon treat.
* Children’s Zone with Face Painting and Jumping Tents.
* Get the best deals on used books in our Literary Corner.
This is just a taste of what you can expect at CROP OVER CRAFT WORKS!
Come early and stay late!!